The Best Bucket List Ideas
Are you looking for amazing ideas to add to your Bucket List? If so, let’s get started! Here are some of the best and most inspirational activities to consider that could take you around the world and even involve you flying through the air on a jet pack. Life is short, so enjoy it and make the most of it with these excellent ideas. We are interested in hearing from you, so after you check them out please leave your comments below
- Swim With a Bottlenose Dolphin – Dolphins are some of the smartest (and most fun) animals on earth. Swim with them and let them pull you around!
- Ride in a hot air balloon – Definitively conquer your fear of heights and enjoy the best vantage point available!
- Go Kayaking – Kayaking can be a tame and relaxing way of experiencing mother nature or for adrenaline junkies it can be an extreme and unforgettable experience.
- Visit Machu Picchu – Machu Picchu, which means “old peak,” is one of the most famous tourist attractions in Peru. When you visit the site you may feel that you have been transported back in time.
- Visit the Coliseum in Rome – Quench your inner gladiator’s thirst for excitement as you visit one of the world’s most iconic arenas.
- Visit the Eiffel Tower in Paris – Take the Otis elevator to the top and take in the breathtaking skyline. Then partake in French cheeses, (French) onion soup, (French) fries, etc.
- Ride a Camel in Egypt – When in Rome do as the Romans do (i.e., giddy up and ride one of those camels as you explore some of the greatest artifacts of antiquity, including one of the seven wonders of the world – the Great Pyramids at Giza.
- Learn How to Surf – You have many surfing options including traditional ocean surfing outdoors, indoor surfing, and surfing on a cruise ship.
- Go White Water Rafting – Explore untamed white water rapids and experience one of the greatest adrenaline rushes of your life!
- Go Rock Climbing – You can go rock climbing indoors or outdoors, and it can be an exhilarating experience. (Remember to wear the proper equipment!)
- Rent an RV and Drive Across the Country – Explore the great outdoors and stop to rest wherever you like!
- Go on an Alaskan Cruise – Take in the beauty of the snow capped mountains of Alaska while enjoying top notch service aboard a cruise ship. Also, consider going on a single senior cruise.
- Go Skydiving – Although it is likely one of the more extreme bucket list ideas, you are never too old to go skydiving. For example, former U.S. President George H.W. Bush went skydiving for the 8th time on his 90th birthday.
- Fly with a Water Jet Pack – This is a relatively new contraption, and it looks like a lot of fun. Remember to wear a helmet!
Easier Bucket List Ideas
If you prefer less extreme and easier to tackle bucket list ideas, here are some great options to consider. They are free, and you can perform them from home or anywhere there is a WiFi connection. Enjoy!
- Take a Tour of the White House — Use Google Maps Street View by dragging the little yellow Google guy on top of the White house (in Google Maps), and you can take a walking tour of the White House from the comfort of your home.
- Do Absolutely Nothing for an Entire Day – This is harder than it sounds, but it can leave you feeling relaxed, refreshed, and re-energized.